SAVE 50% OFF ENTIRE SITE
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest/sweepstakes, respond to a survey or other communication, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. We do not use the information collected about gift recipients for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would like to stop receiving promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the section below, titled "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?"
- If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features and content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have exclusive access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your data, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
DO WE USE "COOKIES"?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser 'Help' menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below.
- The term "outside parties" does not include Campus Den. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive any e-mails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information.
- Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to service that transaction and for record-keeping.
- To provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any feedback about privacy or any other issue through our ‘Contact Us’ page.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.