- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: The entry period will begin at 9:00 AM EST on Friday, 10/08/2021. Contest entries will be accepted up until Saturday, 10/30/2021, at the start time of the University of Michigan vs Michigan State game, at kickoff. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received for the Contest.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia. By participating in this Contest, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor (Campus Den), and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its owners and all persons associated with the Sponsor against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; and (d) consent to receive marketing emails from the Sponsor.
- To Enter: Enter your full name, a valid email address, and your score predictions in the boxes provided. Also, make a selection for gift card type. By submitting the form you consent to receiving marketing emails from the Sponsor. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If the same entrant makes multiple entries, we will only consider the first entry made. Please provide a valid email address as we will use this method to contact the Grand Prize Winners. By entering the Contest, you are giving the Sponsor the right to publicize your name on Campusden.com and related social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, our blog, and email, if you are the Grand Prize Winner. All entries are time-stamped and must be received before kickoff of the Michigan vs Michigan State game on 10/30/2021.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: Only an entry with the exact score will be eligible for selection as a winner. If more than one entry has the correct score, the winner will be randomly selected from those entries and announced on Campus Den and its related social media channels by Tuesday,11/02/2021 for the UM vs MSU game, and Friday, 11/04/2021 for the CMU vs WMU game. If no exact match scores are guessed, the winners will be selected from all valid entries, for each respective contest.
- Grand Prize: The Grand prizes awarded to each Contest winner will be a $100 Gift Card from Campus Den. The winner will select either a gift card that applies to online purchases or a gift card that will work in any of our brick-and-mortar locations. This award will not expire and cannot be redeemed for cash. One $100 gift card will go to a guess from the UM vs MSU game, and one will go to a guess from the CMU vs WMU.
- General Terms: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or delayed entries or emails, invalid email addresses, incomplete or invalid scores, interrupted or unavailable network servers or other failed telephone or computer connections and/or transmissions, miscommunications, technical failures, jumbled, scrambled or partial entries, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Suppose for any reason, the website section and/or the associated Contest is not capable of running as planned, including disruption by computer virus, unauthorized tampering, or any other causes beyond the control of the Contest's Sponsor. In that case, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Contest without notice to the entrants. Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
- Sponsor: Contest sponsored by Campus Den, 4330 W. Mt. Morris, Mount Morris, MI 48458. Emails concerning the Contest can be sent to email@example.com.
GUESS CORRECTLY & WIN A $100 GIFT CARD.
*page best viewed on Chrome or Safari. If using Firefox view page in a Private window. Please disable ad blocker if form does not appear.
Guess the Score is a contest sponsored by Campus Den. You can enter the contest by "guessing" the final score for up to two different head-to-head college football rivalry battles in October and November. The two games are Michigan vs. Michigan State (UM vs. MSU) and Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan (WMU vs. CMU. The deadline to enter the contest is the Michigan vs. Michigan State game kickoff on October 30, 2021. A correct guess will have the exact final score for both teams. It's not as easy as it sounds due to the unpredictable nature of these rivalries. Entry begins October 8, 2021, at 9:00 AM.
You will need to submit your name, email, and a score for the games you want to guess, as well as chose a gift card type. Once you submit, you will be notified that your entry has been submitted.
There is one prize for each game. The UM vs. MSU game prize is a $100 gift card to Campus Den. The CMU vs. WMU game prize is a $100 gift card to Campus Den.
The winners will be randomly selected from all guesses that accurately reflect the correct final score of the respective game. If there are no correct guesses, the winners will be chosen from all eligible entries for each contest. If there is more than one correct guess, the winner will be randomly selected from all correct guesses.
The Michigan Wolverines vs. the Michigan State Spartans game takes place on Saturday, October 30, 2021. The winner will be selected and announced by Tuesday following the game. The Western Michigan Broncos vs. the Central Michigan Chippewas game takes place on Wednesday, November 2, 2021. The winner will be selected and announced by Friday following the game.
The winner will be selected and then announced via social media within 2 days following each game. An email will go out featuring the winners' names, social media announcement swill be made. The winners will also be contacted via email.
First, a winner will be selected at random from all correct entries for each respective drawing. Suppose there is no correct guess for one or both contests. In that case, one winner will be selected from everyone eligible who entered the UM vs. MSU contest, and one winner will be chosen from everyone who entered the WMU vs CMU contest.
You can't enter the contests more than once. Resubmitting the form will change your score guesses, but will not submit a second guess!
You can find the Official Rules for the Guess the Score Contest below.